Drap & drop content medium-header here
SimplyDigi provides a wide variety of products and solutions that are easy to use, fully customizable, and fully integrated
into one powerful website interface. We've built the SimplyDigi platform to help you successfully deliver e-learning.
Our online communication tools provide everything you need to develop an effective online learning environment. Whether
you are looking to create a new website, sell your products online, train your employees, build online classes or schedule meetings with people from around the globe, we have you covered with our full suite of online programs.
A fully-integrated, all-in-one solution that brings everything together under one hood, in one engine – while putting you in the driver’s seat. Plus, there is no other modular solution that is completely customizable, meaning you obtain exactly what you want, when you want it. Throw in an unbeatable price point and you have an industry-leading solution at your fingertips.
Whether you are looking to expand your market by building an online marketplace or need to reach customers, students and prospects in various locations, our “grow-as-you-go” model is designed to give you the tools you’ll need to meet your needs every step of the way. For training, management, e-commerce, collaboration, and communication, there is no better solution on the market today.
Drap & drop content here
At SimplyDigi we’re looking for self-starters; someone that can be given a task and will run with it. We want people that
are good for the role but can work alone or with a team and produce good quality work on time.
Things move very quickly at SimplyDigi, since we are an “Internet Company” we can safely say things move at Internet speed.
This means that all of our employees need to be nimble in how they work and have skills that allow them to be good at
lots of things.
Working for Simplydigi can be the start of an exciting and challenging personal journey filled with learning opportunities.
We love individuals that love to take on big challenges as we are quite often developing things that do not yet exist. As a member of the SimplyDigi team, you will have the freedom to pave your own path to success in a company that lets
you be free to innovate.
You will also be engaging with some of the world’s leading companies and working with many talented professionals
both in and outside of Simplydigi.
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are an Intermediate Software Engineer who's looking for their next great opportunity, please read on!!
Military veterans with honorable discharge are highly encouraged to apply
- Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery
- Work closely with the product managers, infrastructure and other development teams
- Work closely with the product and company leadership teams to deliver innovative, world-class SaaS solutions
- Contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance
- We are looking for an intermediate level programmer with 3 to 5+ years of C# development experience.
- Experience in pattern and practices in multi-tenant system.
- Expertise in .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, n-tier development
- Familiar with MSSQL TSQL and MSSQL Server, DB design and programming.
- Familiar with Web Services and technologies including SOAP and REST.
- Familiar with security mechanisms, including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Experience in cloud based software development, if you are an intermediate .NET Engineer and the job description looks to be a fit, please apply today!!
Quality Assurance Test Analyst
- Applies defined software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality and testability for Learning Engine
- Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Writes positive and negative smoke and regression test scripts to test product functionality and integration with dependencies
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business or technical requirements
- Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression, end-to-end testing, performance and load testing
- Actively participate in establishing project plans, estimating work and monitoring progress against milestones
- Work with Developers and Business Analysts to understand project requirements and create real-world test cases and use cases
- Communicate and coordinate testing with offshore and local teams.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, and quality assurance best practices and processes
- Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for application within the environment
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Experience with system integration testing (end to end and system Integration)
- Experience with SQL / TSQL
- Shell scripting and database knowledge
- A passion for developing quality oriented frameworks and software, ensuring superb code quality
- Working experience with automation of test cases
Drap & drop content FOOTER here
© 2011-2014 Copyright SimplyDigi Inc. All rights reserved.